5.tantos c-bar 112
    6.Jangle United * Jangle 105
    7.Gooner Hill F.C Shola 89
    8.Christ Church F.C. 85
    9.per curiam Gamma 84
    10.Chelsea Lions 70
    11.LiverpoolXXX (team) Dr. Xcuse 58
    12.ReggaeArsenal 43

Twan, TK and the despictable Paul Marin are squarely in my crosshairs. Watch the overtake.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

while yuh watching the overtake...i gwine undertake unnuh....a nuff pretender mi send guh a dovecot y'nuh!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post

Twan, TK and the despictable Paul Marin are squarely in my crosshairs. Watch the overtake.
      Squarely in what? Jangle right now you, Twan and Paul are fighting over last place. Don't even mention my name inna de same sentence as unno.

Mi is Champion! - T.K.
      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Gamma you are trying to punch above your weight class. Me certainly not worried about you.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Me know seh my big jump yesterday frigthen nuff a unuh.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            Me know seh my big jump yesterday frigthen nuff a unuh.
            Jangle, tell di truth. U get a buck up an get a few points yesterday:

Torres - 6
            Young - 6
            Friedel - 3

Who you tink you a fool?
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Gwaan watch and peep

Comment

Remember to submit your teams.

Comment

Order is restored in the Universe today...

TK, Jangle, Gamma, all a unu --- read 'em an' weep!! I am back in my rightful place at the top of the table!!!
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                  X