No announcement yet.

Maradona 1...Brazil 3 !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah you got it wrong, Brasil and Robinho is there and that's what really counts. The INT'L ratings would drop if brasil wasn't in S.Africa.

Messi and Cristain are doing fine at the club level (check out FSC, skysports, Setanta et al)

Comment

Yuh done know boss, yuh done know.

Since 1982 Mi ah carry Brasil an is nuff grief mi get fi it. I can recall during Brasil's drought the HV crew (so mi call dem, nah call nuh name) one told me that: Jawge Brasil nah win nutten nuh more. ah pure gallery ball Brasil man dem play, see some ball here watch ball. I was forced to watch Redundo, fernando Gamaboah et al (can you imagine!) those were the days when you would starve to see a soccer game in the US. Thank heavens; I was put on to Brasilian TV station in the US.

Comment

Two names caled here that I respect: Veron and Ayala, the rest are pretenders.

Comment

Veron almost done Jawge,

Just finished watching the game...he played well, but Verons' better days are behind him......
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

What is funny is that you are quick to see other nation's stars "days behind them" but you couldn't see Renya et al.

So Deigo nuh know ball?

Comment

Working...
            X