Harwood back at St.Georges United

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harwood back at St.Georges United

Now all my learned, educated, and well thinking forumites who scold me about Harwood, Taylor and St.Georges let me ask why is Harwood back at St.Georges United and not at Portmore United?

They tried to sign the player without St.Georges consent and St.Georges couldn't sign the player intially. Portmore said they wanted the player and the player gave them intent, so why after it became public that they tried to register the player on their roster, now the player is back at St.Georges United?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    Now all my learned, educated, and well thinking forumites who scold me about Harwood, Taylor and St.Georges let me ask why is Harwood back at St.Georges United and not at Portmore United?

They tried to sign the player without St.Georges consent and St.Georges couldn't sign the player intially. Portmore said they wanted the player and the player gave them intent, so why after it became public that they tried to register the player on their roster, now the player is back at St.Georges United?
    I'll say this, Portmore and any other NPL club with intentions of making a success of football as there business should walk a path that does not flout the rules of which they are a party.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

ditto!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
      X