National Selection for Brazil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Selection for Brazil

People most of the current defenders ,Midfielders ,strikers that play for jamaica in the last world cup qualifying will not or should not be on the Team for 2012 Qualifiers.Most of those Guys will be in there mid 30s , captain BIBI Gardner and Goally Donovan Ricketts and maybe 3 others are exception .

I make my case for Donovan Ricketts who will be 36 in 2012 . He is an
    asset rather than a liability for Jamaica . Mr Ricketts have played throughout England and North America he is the current vice Captain of the Reggaeboyz .The best age for a goally to play for any team is in there mid 30s , we have seen kasey Keller (USA) ,Peter Shilton (ENG),Pat Oinstad (Can) and David James (eng). 'Tallest' can kick the ball way down field ,
    throw the ball at a good distance , he is more than average in his area
    and read the game well.
    '

Jamaica need to appoint a english assistant to Theodore Whitmore , one
    who can keep up with whats going on in England . We should not be excluding the Britz from our team ,they want to be apart so let them . A new crop of britz need to be look at .

The National Selection for Brazil should be made up primarily of the under
    20s of 2007 whom will be in there mid 20s then .
    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
    Probably forthcoming...

How about Colin Todd?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      How about Colin Todd?
      Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
      United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
      happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
      Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Working...
      X