RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is Zavon Hines? 20 year old Jamaican striker with...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Zavon Hines? 20 year old Jamaican striker with...

...West Ham?

Where in JA is he from? Where was he playing before coming to West Ham? Did he feature in any of our Age Group national teams?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/shared/...nes_326546.stm
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Call up chief scout Nami.

Him have all the info.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Hines blows by Jamie Carragher. Carragher pushes him to the ground. Caution, Penalty!

West Ham 1; Liverpool 1!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Hines' wayward pass set up the Liverpool first goal...but he used his pace, won the ball and hit the post.

He then uses his pace, flys away from Carragher and wins a penalty...and used his pace later to almost set himself up again when Skrtel thought he had space and time.

West Ham needs to use him just a little more....feed him just a bit more.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          Call up chief scout Nami.

Him have all the info.
          Are you watching?
          It is a very interesting match!

West Ham 1, Liverpool now 2!

Comment

just start watching. Them a kill him with kick.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Hines wins the ball again...quick reaction. Skrtel again too slow getting the ball under control. Brings down Hines. Free Keep. Liverpool man at the end of the wall uses his hand (elbow) to put it behind for a corner. (Should be a penalty?) Corner! Header! Goal!

West Ham 2, Liverpool 2! (44m)

Comment

Player of the half!
                Hines!

Comment

Who is this youth? The boy is a revelation!!!! He's been fouled at least 5 to 6 times already. They can't contain his pace.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

bwoy them a hack the youth.

Dunny did tell we bout this youth yah, I think.

Looking good, can't wait fi the second half.

Comment

Sass, your team duss out a side today!!!
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

can you imagine a frontline with him on the left, Cummings on the right, Obrien White in the middle and JJ a little behind them, with Dane Richards, a better ball control Luton and tell me about speed.

Comment

What about JCR? Speed fe kill.

Comment

england probably a watch him tuh!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

We a gwaan good. A one we lose and win the rest.

Watch di ride. We have a better side this year as we get a few good players.

Comment

Working...
                              X