Harbour Sharks...Two Horse Race?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    patience......lull everybody into a false sense of security and when unnuh least expect it.... WHAMMO!!!
    GAMMA, mi know seh yuh is Gunners man, but careful yuh hear, as to how yuh point the gun, fi real !! Nuh mek Paul, frighten yuh into doing anything unbecoming !! is suh him stay...
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Hey Missah Paul, me see yuh a run yuh yabba from mawning, but me naw while yuh!!! Over the years I have come to love long distance races. To win those races require a great amount of intelligence and strategy. Do you know that in most of the major track meets outside of the Olympics and the World Championship, they pay runners to set the pace in those races? That's because the organisers wants a fast time or preferably a world record. Since yuh waan me air your dirty laundry in public, as the organizer of the Harbour Shark League, I paid you and NB to be the pace setters of the league so that I will look like the genius that I am when I overtake you. There........now everything is out in the public!!!! As Portia said, "Mi nuh waan nobaddy draw me tongue!!!!"
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
        Jangleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee weh yuh deh ?????

you run off yuh mouth bout wait till weekend, well weekend come and gone...and it look like yuh GONEEEEEEEEEE TOOOOOO??

Come on Jangle, duh better than man, afterall yuh a BIG MAN yuh kno !!

suh Jangle....di dwag really dead fi true ?
        Twan, di dwag duppy mussi come an' frighten him!!!
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          To win those races require a great amount of intelligence and strategy. "
          DIDNT your dead dawg nyamm all of this ?

Comment

Twan...week 6 or week 36, same difference...mi know seh unu ago run unu mout right till di bitta en' but it nah help unu By di way, mi figet fi include di video of you a run u mout in di original post!! See u dehso: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXpUdBlRZe8
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Hey Missah Paul, me see yuh a run yuh yabba from mawning, but me naw while yuh!!! Over the years I have come to love long distance races. To win those races require a great amount of intelligence and strategy. Do you know that in most of the major track meets outside of the Olympics and the World Championship, they pay runners to set the pace in those races? That's because the organisers wants a fast time or preferably a world record. Since yuh waan me air your dirty laundry in public, as the organizer of the Harbour Shark League, I paid you and NB to be the pace setters of the league so that I will look like the genius that I am when I overtake you. There........now everything is out in the public!!!! As Portia said, "Mi nuh waan nobaddy draw me tongue!!!!"
              Whoooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....mi a laff mi a laff mi a laff read what u said - you have to PAY ME and NHOR to make YOU look like a genius!!

Bwoy Jangle, me nah go lie, you mek mi laff rasta - fi real. Thanks!!

Comment

Me seh unuh gwine get the shock of unuh life!!! Just wait. All the one Twan him....me see seh yuh a drink the same mad pus pi$$ whey Paul a drink. Watch yuh back!!!
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Me seh unuh gwine get the shock of unuh life!!! Just wait. All the one Twan him....me see seh yuh a drink the same mad pus pi$$ whey Paul a drink. Watch yuh back!!!

Comment

Yeah man Gooner Hill F.C nuh run from the press, although we are currently in a mid-table struggle we are very optimistic about our chances to make a run at the top. We had a few injuries that set us back at the start of the season, but we have quality players that are regaining their fitness and are motivated to show their true potential.

Expect big things from the hillside team in the upcoming weeks.

Comment

Jangle - now this is a proper quote!!!

Originally posted by Shola View Post
                      ...although we are currently in a mid-table struggle we are very optimistic about our chances to make a run at the top. We had a few injuries that set us back at the start of the season, but we have quality players that are regaining their fitness and are motivated to show their true potential.

Expect big things from the hillside team in the upcoming weeks.
                      Jangle - read Shola's quote above. Any one can see his experienced with dealing with the press. My money is that both him and X ah go pass u!!

Comment

You can stay de sorry fe your likkle fool-fool bredrin X. Me nuh know whey yuh get fi yuh Maths from. A mussi Sunday school yuh pass Common Entrance for.

Comment

yuh need some POINTS drink !!! some roots and irish moss blended with get some management skills and strategy bush...then yuh can come again !!!

Comment

lol......touche

Comment

You can stay de sorry fe your likkle fool-fool bredrin X. Me nuh know whey yuh get fi yuh Maths from. A mussi Sunday school yuh pass Common Entrance for.
                              Wait a minute!!! What wrong wid di maths!!!??? Dis is how unu manu man stay enuh...always a fight wi down wid unu izms and skizms. No matta...we ago beat unu same way!! An yu betta get out yu fowl foot an' liza'd tail, true a ongly obeah ago save yu from Gran' Master X!!

Comment

don't confuse WHAMMO wid BLAMMO..ok?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                                X