• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bellamy offers more than Robinho...

just my opinion on MY OTHER TEAM.

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Which one is faster?
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Bellamy is a good player but im not sure he offers more than Robinho. He fits into Mark Hughes' system alot better but he can be very temperamental at times. Check his playing history at Newcastle and West Ham.

Comment

........even in the SPL Bellamy had a short fuse .....

Robinho is (almost) purely an offensive player.

Bellamy plays both ways.

Robinho would be just another good player if he was not Brazilian.

HL

Comment

onandi lowe had a short fuse too...oh wait...he was jamaican. my bad! as you were.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            ........even in the SPL Bellamy had a short fuse .....

Robinho is (almost) purely an offensive player.

Bellamy plays both ways.

Robinho would be just another good player if he was not Brazilian.
            I agree with your assessment of Robinho being more offensive minded, whereas Bellamy can play both ways with some success, which is why he (Bellamy) fits into Mark Hughes system alot better. Bellamy has a phenomenal work rate.

Robinho would fit in better at a team like Chelsea under Ancelotti's style. The same can be said of another Brazilian player (Adriano) who has faded into oblivion.

Comment

I say good for bellamy that he goes both ways but one cannot expect that from a player of robinho's class. Robinho can change the game in a second; few players today can do that.

To compare bellamy to Robinho is an insult to Robinho (it's as if you are saying King Binho cannot play football).

The media touts messi and cristian as the best. When have you seen cristian or messi taken their national team out of trouble to win a tourney? Can they take apart the Italian defence and score? Hello!
              This Bellamy character should not even be playing alongside robinho (personally I don't know why King Binho doesn't find a real team to play with because he is rich not hard up for cash).

Comment

King Binho was with Real Madrid. Yes?

I am not taking anything away from Robinho Jawge. Just callin' it the way i see it.

You may be right City may not be the right fit for him. He oftentimes tries to do too much.

HL

Comment

Robinho a luxury balla,and if him no improve him workrate a nuff bench fi him.

Comment

can't tell Jawge Dat!!!

HL

Comment

HL stap di eediat talk. what is cristian's or Messi's work rate? No binho needs to pick himself up and go to a real coach and team. No player in present day ball can change a came or imapct it as Robinho. NONE!

Comment

you are right

HL

Comment

Is that the same Bhino that was at The great Real Madrid? He wasn't pulling up any trees there was he?He is not in Messi,Ronaldo or Kaka's class and that is a fact.He is one of them youth who goes missing when the going gets tough.He is what i call a home balla,great infont of his home fans but when his team plays away he goes missing.

Comment

Messi & cristian are so good yet they can't help their respective national teams. If Brasil is in trouble then Robinho is at his best (same goes for pele,diego, Romairo Ronaldo et al).

You speak of Madrid; who crafetd the destruction of Barcelona in the 06 grand classico (where Zidane, Ronaldo et al were playing)? Who made crucial plays to give Madrid a title fter a small drought?

Take time to research Robinho's goals before start the trash talks. King binho is no stranger to carrying a team: Who carried Santos to beat Corinthians (as a teenager) for Brasilian championship title?

messi and cristain are jokers compared to Binho. Right now all Binho needs; is to be on a real team (sparky had the game tied up and lost it six mins then turn around crying at the ref. Do you think Capello would have lost in extra time?). Please.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                              Messi & cristian are so good yet they can't help their respective national teams. If Brasil is in trouble then Robinho is at his best (same goes for pele,diego, Romairo Ronaldo et al).

You speak of Madrid; who crafetd the destruction of Barcelona in the 06 grand classico (where Zidane, Ronaldo et al were playing)? Who made crucial plays to give Madrid a title fter a small drought?

Take time to research Robinho's goals before start the trash talks. King binho is no stranger to carrying a team: Who carried Santos to beat Corinthians (as a teenager) for Brasilian championship title?

messi and cristain are jokers compared to Binho. Right now all Binho needs; is to be on a real team (sparky had the game tied up and lost it six mins then turn around crying at the ref. Do you think Capello would have lost in extra time?). Please.
                              Jawge,no mek me start.You cant tell me nothing bout Real Madrid.Me watch every single Real Madrid league game since 2003.I can tell you for a fact that Binho havent pull up any trees in European football.He done ok at Madrid but that was about it.The big football managers in world football stay away from players like Robinho,thats the reason he is at Man City.

Comment

Working...
                              X