Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warlord mi hear say Steve Bruce say

him a go sell Jones if him nuh improve.
    Last edited by Assasin; September 26, 2009, 06:49 PM.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    him a go sell Jones if him nuh improve.

Let's see the news article confirming what you heard.

If that be the case then its good news. Also if Tony Pulis pulls the trigger with Jones as he's shown interest in the player then that means Fuller's playing days at Stoke could be just about over and he'd be back to championship level ball where he belongs.

Comment

Oh yea.. btw.. Congrats to you and your super manager Sam Allaryce on getting Blackburn their first win of the season. It must be nice getting out of the relegation zone for the first time since the opening wk of the premiership.

Comment

second win.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          second win.

Good job. It should keep Rovers out of the relegation zone for at least another week.

Comment

How you win them? isn't it a week at a time?

Comment

BAsed on what I saw today in the Chelsea v Afrwigan match (Scotland), and what I have seen of Jones, if I was picking a Trini starting forward its a no-brainer.
              Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                BAsed on what I saw today in the Chelsea v Afrwigan match (Scotland), and what I have seen of Jones, if I was picking a Trini starting forward its a no-brainer.
                Nuh jus a few months ago mi hear ah likkle misguided bredda ah talk bout big side waan buy Jones fi all $20m ??? LOL!!!

Stoke??? What a difference a few months make.
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                  Nuh jus a few months ago mi hear ah likkle misguided bredda ah talk bout big side waan buy Jones fi all $20m ??? LOL!!!

Stoke??? What a difference a few months make.
                  Im pretty sure Jones wouldnt sign for Stoke. Stoke inquired and considered offering 12m according to reports. If he can turn down Tottenham's 15m pound offer a few mths back then why would he go and sign for a team with championship calibre players?

Clearly your having a brain fart like you always do.

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
                    Im pretty sure Jones wouldnt sign for Stoke. Stoke inquired and considered offering 12m according to reports. If he can turn down Tottenham's 15m pound offer a few mths back then why would he go and sign for a team with championship calibre players?

Warlord,did you get a chance to watch Sunderland v Wolves today?

Comment

~sigh~ wi curse di day wen Bellevue get intanet.... aaahhh bwoy

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                        ~sigh~ wi curse di day wen Bellevue get intanet.... aaahhh bwoy

Lawd hav mercy. This fool has to resort to stealing Lionpaw's material.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                          Warlord,did you get a chance to watch Sunderland v Wolves today?

Yezzir. Good game by Wolves. You saw what KJ's brace did to secure the points for Sunderland. They need more quality in midfield though. Malbranque was awful today and Richardson made an error that almost cost them the win.
                          Last edited by Warlord; September 28, 2009, 02:16 AM.

Comment

Yezzir. Good game by Wolves. You saw what KJ's brace did to secure the points for Sunderland. They need more quality in midfield though. Malbranque was awful today and Richardson made an error that almost cost them the win.
                            It seems as if Darren Bent and Jones are enjoying playing together,they could be a lethal partnership.

Comment

Lawd hav mercy. This fool has to resort to stealing Lionpaw's material.
                              Yes!!!!

No need to stray from the truth... you are quite an unbalanced little fellow.

The whole forum knows this.

Comment

Working...
                              X