Tevez apologizes to West Ham massive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tevez apologizes to West Ham massive

Tevez scored in the 5th minute...and immediately clasped his hands in apology to the West Ham supporters.

Tevez could have scored a hat trick in 16 minutes--from 2 more 'sitters' he missed.

Martin Petrov scored the second goal--and that will keep Robinho warming the pine.

Woooops...tevez just scored again minute 61st.

Score: tree --wan (3:1)
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

yeah. Time enough for him to man up realise he is just a professional and play ball.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

For once Sass we are in full agree-ance, if I was Mark Bruce I would fine his backside
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        Tevez scored in the 5th minute...and immediately clasped his hands in apology to the West Ham supporters.

Tevez could have scored a hat trick in 16 minutes--from 2 more 'sitters' he missed.

Martin Petrov scored the second goal--and that will keep Robinho warming the pine.

Woooops...tevez just scored again minute 61st.

Score: tree --wan (3:1)
        WestHam was robbed. Why was their goal disallowed?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
          For once Sass we are in full agree-ance, if I was Mark Bruce I would fine his backside
          who is MARK BRUCE ? !!....
          Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Him same one....LOL... new manager, a hybrid between Mark Hughes and his big brother Bruce, you never heard of him?
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Lazie...MYOB.

Leave big peeeple 'argu-ment' alone.

Would you ax that question ef it was GIRL-U??

To me this season is about the next Manchester derby.

Carlos Tevez scored twice as Manchester
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                Lazie...MYOB.

Leave big peeeple 'argu-ment' alone.

Would you ax that question ef it was GIRL-U??

To me this season is about the next Manchester derby.

Carlos Tevez scored twice as Manchester
                Small club mentality. While y'all dreaming of playing the Empire the Empire is focused on winning the league.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

fyah Box!!!!!!
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                  X