I've Bendt My Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've Bendt My Car

FOOTBALL star Nicklas Bendtner's Aston Martin is left a mangled wreck after a smash from which he escaped with his life.
    The Arsenal striker crashed the £160,000 black sports car while driving to his club's training ground.

Bendtner, 21, careered off the road and ploughed through a fence before smashing into a tree and coming to a stop in a field.

Amazingly, he walked away with just bruising to his shoulder and grazing to one of his knees. But the luxury motor was smashed beyond repair, with its front wheel ripped away, the driver's door caved in and roof folded downwards.

An East of England Ambulance spokesman said the Danish international had a "very lucky escape".

Bendtner is just the latest in a line of footballers, including Cristiano Ronaldo and Spurs star David Bentley, to be involved in spectacular crashes, as our....

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...car-crash.html

What a waste of a cyar. Just goes to show, him cyan keep his game together, on or off the field. Semi-pro at best.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Aston martin--safe cayr.

"That's all I have to say about that"
      --Forrest Gump
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        What a waste of a cyar. Just goes to show, him cyan keep his game together, on or off the field. Semi-pro at best.
        Yow Paul just luw mi balla!

Comment

Working...
        X