No announcement yet.

Chelsea back on top.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehe...yuh belly a hurt yuh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I can live with Chel$ki being on top of the league.........for now.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        Thats why Arsenal haven't won anything for half a decade. There comes a time when yuh affi grind out a win. Manchester United and Chelsea have shown they can do that.

tell him bossman. Sometimes great teams dont play well and still get sumthin when there not expected to. As much as I hate saying it, Man U has been one of those teams that can grind out results, Chelsea is starting to do that just now. You wont always win when you play exciting football.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
          Warlord when me pay my money fi go watch football i want to be entertained and frankly only the gunners in the prem can do that week in week out.Arsene Wenger is the real deal.
          Im more interested in results and winning silverware even if it means my team doesnt always play pretty football but knows how to grind out pts. And the jury is still out on Wenger's ambitions.

Comment

CARLO ANCELOTTI reckons the title is now Chelsea's to lose as they stormed back to the top of the Premier League.

After beating Liverpool yesterday, boss Ancelotti taunted Blues' rivals as he insisted: "This season depends only on us now, we're top of the table and we prepare for the next games with determination."
            Chelsea replaced Manchester United at the summit after Alex Ferguson's side were held 2-2 by Sunderland on Saturday.

Ancelotti added: "United's result was a surprise for sure.
            "But we wanted to stay concentrated on our own season, not the others. This was an important victory against a very good team and I'm happy.
            "For the season? Our aim is to lose only one game - and we've already lost that."
            Didier Drogba created both goals as Nicolas Anelka and Florent Malouda hit the target.
            Ancelotti said: "Didier was the difference and he gave Anelka great support up front."

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
              What's there to complain about? The truth is after that second goal scored I kissed my teeth and went for a drink and had no desire to watch the rest of the game; by the time I got back the sordid affair was over. If there were extra minutes added I'm sure, as you and your tribe have been at pains to point out, there is some very good reason for it LOL... a whole minute and a half extra you say? Benitez must be learning a few tricks from Fergie
              Oh .. suh is Fergie's fault now?
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                I can live with Chel$ki being on top of the league.........for now.
                Yuh nuh ... when the Empire start the January surge, lets see how they react.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

He can't help it if he is the great instructor
                  Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    hehe...yuh belly a hurt yuh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    You are a little little man
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                      CARLO ANCELOTTI reckons the title is now Chelsea's to lose as they stormed back to the top of the Premier League.

After beating Liverpool yesterday, boss Ancelotti taunted Blues' rivals as he insisted: "This season depends only on us now, we're top of the table and we prepare for the next games with determination."
                      Chelsea replaced Manchester United at the summit after Alex Ferguson's side were held 2-2 by Sunderland on Saturday.

Ancelotti added: "United's result was a surprise for sure.
                      "But we wanted to stay concentrated on our own season, not the others. This was an important victory against a very good team and I'm happy.
                      "For the season? Our aim is to lose only one game - and we've already lost that."
                      Didier Drogba created both goals as Nicolas Anelka and Florent Malouda hit the target.
                      Ancelotti said: "Didier was the difference and he gave Anelka great support up front."
                      I said it at the beginning of the season - the title is Chelsea's to lose...so Ancellotti late wid dis news as far as I am concerned. The way this can break down will be entirely down to how they fare in November. They have both the scum (at the bridge) and Arsenal (emirates) to face while also dealing with Champions League games against Porto and Atletico. If they come out of those prem games with wins, the have it all but done. But as we all know, all it tek is one phone call from Fergie, and presto, Mike Riley will be the ref. Wickedness is still on this earth.
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                      X