Last week I read an article called,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last week I read an article called,

"21 World Class Players and John O'Shea." Excepting the salad he got from Anelka, I didn't think he was that bad. There were some tackles he made and won the ball that I was surprised he made the tackle there.

Its a pity Valencia choose to shoot when O'shea was wide open on the wing. Who knows .....

Anyway, of the 21 players World Class Players on the pitch, how many have as much winners medal as O'Shea? How many have a UCL winner's medal?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

The team played very well overall. That was a nasty salad that O'Shea got though. It's been a long time since Fergie got it (tactics) right against a foreign coach in the LEAGUE. He always seems to overthink the tactics when we play the big teams (except Arsenal).
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

nasty salad indeed! mi still give anelka very high ratings...he would have so much better if he had stayed at arsenal another 2 or 3 years.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
      X