• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pin this

Naminirt (12/3/2006)would have been a different story had we have won eh
    SA 2010: Reggae Boyz coming home!

RE: Pin this

It should pin yes! De moderators too bias! - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Thanks for the support good sir.

Note to the "moderators" I know this TK man not... Please take that into consideration when you consider my application for this posts pin status.

Comment

Siya (12/4/2006)Thanks for the support good sir.

Note to the "moderators" I know this TK man not... Please take that into consideration when you consider my application for this posts pin status.
        And we believe you, because TK is not a man, but a machine, created by man, but different in so many ways!

He is due for an overhaul any time now!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I am going to kill Balla!

I am a real person damn you! - T.K.
          No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Oops I must have come into this post by mistake and replied by mistake and hit the post reply button... by mistake.

Mo help me out run a one pin nuh star or maybe I will have tohatch a plan with TK and cut and paste some face on a sex tape and mail it out to the fotumites.

Comment

i gues you doh get any eh ..wha no gyal eh ask yuh to "cook jerk chciken fuh them"i hear that a code fuh "jamaican man when next yuh coming to eat it like dumpline"

Comment

Watchdipoomsbraved up and came back to post.Trying in vain to deflect attention froma deep shame and pain. Two nil is a wicked thing - one nil or three nil is okay but something about a two nil... If I got two nil in a game of this magnitude I would just break down and cry...

But why did you run away from the site for two days? It's just a little U20 game.

Comment

Working...
                X