Yes man, mi notice unnuh nuh like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes man, mi notice unnuh nuh like

nutten successful; Brasil Beat England one nil. Brasil missed a penalty. Lucio's long range bomb crashed off the upright. Brasil toyed with and outplayed England (despite the fact that England was behind the ball most times).

Good ting King Binho neva played.

Karl you said Lucio was gonna be exposed, should I wait until Africa to see it?

TK yuh see di need fi dinho now though. Brasil need a creato badly. I know binho will be there but they still need a mixer in the middle.

England boss Fabio Capello believes Brazil will be the side to beat at the 2010 World Cup.
    The Italian was given a demonstration of just how fearsome the Samba stars can be during a friendly contest in Doha on Saturday.
    Dunga's side were forced to settle for a 1-0 victory during that contest but it could, and should, have been more.
    Brazil are already the reigning Copa America and Confederations Cup champions and will be considered among the favourites for World Cup glory next summer.
    Capello feels they offer a different threat to that posed by the best sides in Europe and is convinced that they will be there or thereabouts in South Africa.
    "It was the first time we played against a team that was so physically strong, fast and technically good," reflected Capello.
    Style

"Their style is very different to Spain.
    "Spain are really good technically. They pass the ball a lot. But they are not as strong and they don't defend as well.
    "When we played Spain they were very good but we still created four chances to score.
    "Last night I counted two; once when James Milner crossed the ball and on another occasion when Wayne Rooney tried to shoot after a dribble.
    "When you look at that, I don't think Brazil will be easy to beat."

Comment

Yup Capello's assesment is fair and to be truthful that's the type of team he loves. Look for Milner to be a mainstay in the squad. Capello may shift him to defensive mid to play that diarra (sp) role ( when he coached Madrid). Milner had a good game; hard worker majority of coaches would love him (except for Tele Santana ; joke), first I'm seeing him.

Yes Dung a knows he has to have a physical and strong team to ward off the African challenge. He also has another tall central defender (forgot his name) look for him ain Africa too. In Africa Brasil will have agame that they will have to battle hard and this is where I think they need a creative mid. notice in the first half (in the 36th to forties) how they seem flat and unimaginative? they were just passing the ball around. Fabiano was playing too high. I made a commaent that R9 would drift back to the middle. Glad to see that Dunga's staff adjusted Fabiano in the second half. Which essentially caused the goal. Barring injuries I don't think Dunga should leave Dinho unlees they have something young and creative as Dinho. aah Forget Diego; he would be liability if Brasil is in fight with a phsyical team. It would mean robinho would have to sit (which is not gonna happen) so there you have it.

Comment

Brasil starts every WC as favorites. But the matches still have to be played.

Last WC, Brasil should have won easily, as the form leading up to the tournament suggested. Well...

I am hoping for another upset.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
          nutten successful; Brasil Beat England one nil. Brasil missed a penalty. Lucio's long range bomb crashed off the upright. Brasil toyed with and outplayed England (despite the fact that England was behind the ball most times).

Good ting King Binho neva played.

Karl you said Lucio was gonna be exposed, should I wait until Africa to see it?

TK yuh see di need fi dinho now though. Brasil need a creato badly. I know binho will be there but they still need a mixer in the middle.

Cho Jawge man...dat waus nuh game?
          Di hin-glan man dem jus a saun-ta bout di place...suh Lucio jus walk hup an duwn lacka Sunday haf-tah-noon stroll. (kis teet)

Cho man dat a joke ting yuh si. You tink a di Nigerian an nedda man dem dat a gall-op yuh di a si? A did hing-land dat wid hout Lennon or Walcott?

Wait deh fi Sout Hafica weh Brazil a guh face di besses man dem! mi feel fi bawl fi dem areadi...a bet a jus...
          Last edited by Karl; November 15, 2009, 11:05 PM.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Dunny & Jawge who on this England team attempted to break down Brazil?

Capello counted two chances? Where?

...and among those two he counted Rooney's long, looooog range shot? btw- How far was Rooney from the half-line when he took that shot?
            ...was he nearer the Brazilian goal than the half-line?

OK! ...but England was pathetic?
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl first of all brasil fears NO TEAM. Brasil makes the game look evry simple (Because of how sound technically the players are).

Even with England's starting elevn the result would have been the same. Karl brasil man dem juss betta. Den walcott betta dan Binho. Karl stap do mi ah beg yuh.

a lot of the African teams are going to get a shock if they think because it's home, the Wc is going to be a walk in the park. Nigeria betta walk wide of Brasil aunless they have eleven players on the pitch that is good in every aspect of the game. It nah go pretty, truss mi.

Comment

Yes as usual you are against anything that has a high success rate. Why am I not surprised. Brasil had the team to win a sixth title in 06 but thanks to zagallo and co. that team never played. Dunga is not that type of coach.

BTW who will upset Brasil? (yuh badmine, good fi nutten.... LOL cho

Comment

I can tell you England will reach the second round but that's it.

Comment

i would love to go back 3 years to see what you said about Brasil in WC 2006!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

badmind? YES! Mi nuh waan fi see no past winner win it again! Time fi share di ting man! cho!!! if a even spain or holland!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Spain?? btetta yuh say dem cousin Ghana LOL he hehe
                        Bet yuh say if di Usa ketch dem the USA beat dem again? Boss is WC dis wi talking. Holland has a team?

BTW what if di US win it in Africa? You would ah muss dead to Rhatid.

Comment

Yes, mi woulda dead but wi know dat nah happen!

Is Ghana mi a bring!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Did anyone realise that Ashley Cole, John Terry and Glen Johnson was missing from the defense? Forget Rio, ppl sey he lost his form.

Unuh realise Frank Lampard and Steven Gerrard was missing from the mid? A certain Lennon was missing from the right wing?

So yes, Brazil won the game ... but England do have a stronger squad that what we saw.
                            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Brazil prove class apart as Nilmar's goal sees off England in Doha

It will all be different the next time these two meet. There will be some real atmosphere for a start, rather than Saturday’s listless boredom. Twenty minutes in, one local boy in the plush seats was engrossed in his PlayStation.

There will be a real England team rather than these ineffective stand-ins. And there could be a real World Cup prize at stake rather than the huge jewel-encrusted boxes presented by the Qatari hosts to the bemused captains. There we were thinking England’s 2018 bidders were the ones with the handouts.

The next time they meet it will be all change — at least we hope so — apart from one important thing: the efficiency and obduracy of Brazil.

So drilled are the South Americans, so organised, so calculating of risk that they might have been choreographed by José Mourinho. Dunga must have gone to the same school, all the way down to telling his two midfield sentries to foul high up the field if the opposition are breaking (not that there was much danger of that from England).

(continue)
                              "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                              - Xavi

Comment

Working...
                              X