Reggae Boyz’ Starting XI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reggae Boyz’ Starting XI

I hope Tappa carry a pair of boots he could be called on to keep if the two injured goalies both break down...

Please see below Reggae Boyz’ Starting XI for friendly international against South Africa on Tuesday November 17, 2009:

GK- Dwayne Miller; Defenders – Shavar Thomas, Jermaine Taylor, Dicoy Williams; Midfielders – Jason Morrison, Rodolph Austin, Demar Phillips, Jamal Campbell-Ryce; Attackers – Jermaine Johnson, Dane Richards and Devon Hodges.

Substitutes – Shawn Sawyers, Adrian Reid, Eric Vernan, Lovell Palmer, Richard Edwards, Omar Cummings, Navion Boyd and Bryan Bayliss.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    I hope Tappa carry a pair of boots he could be called on to keep if the two injured goalies both break down...

Please see below Reggae Boyz’ Starting XI for friendly international against South Africa on Tuesday November 17, 2009:

GK- Dwayne Miller; Defenders – Shavar Thomas, Jermaine Taylor, Dicoy Williams; Midfielders – Jason Morrison, Rodolph Austin, Demar Phillips, Jamal Campbell-Ryce; Attackers – Jermaine Johnson, Dane Richards and Devon Hodges.

Substitutes – Shawn Sawyers, Adrian Reid, Eric Vernan, Lovell Palmer, Richard Edwards, Omar Cummings, Navion Boyd and Bryan Bayliss.
    What's the feeling guys,can we get a result?

Comment

343 !? I just herd Nodley wright on Klas sports radio and he said something
      different from what you are saying . I heard him live ! he said JJ would not
      start , the 2 strikers are Cummings & Hodges . He said the 2 goalies sick
      is blown out of proportion (which was carried in the Observer) and Jamaica
      will use a 352 . He also said tomorrow will be the Shawn Sawyers Son
      birthday and the starting Keeper (sawyers) would like to give his son
      who's 1 tomorrow a present and he himself would like to play professionally.
      no dis mr Sickko but me hear something different from you and mi have mi
      radio pon klas sports radio .
      Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
      United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
      happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
      Probably forthcoming...

Comment

just hear the Klas fm sports news again , dane richards & Shawn Sawyers
        are in the starting line up , it seems to be a 343 .
        Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
        United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
        happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
        Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Decoy Williams ??

What am I missing here ?

Ah whe di...

Comment

I'm trying to decipher your response seeing as I don't know Williams...maybe dem using him as a decoy?? LOL
            Peter R

Comment

while mi nuh love criticise the selection them, I would like to see Omar Cummings in the starting line up.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I saw Dicoy against Ecaudor and he was the worst player on the field. I hope Tappa knows something that I don't. I made the post before but Dicoy only pass backward or loose the ball

Comment

Why you always commenting on this youth, is it because his name excites you?
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Why you always commenting on this youth, is it because his name excites you?
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

who is this hodges fellow?

Comment

who name suh! nuhbody pon di team name suh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

tek time wid di players esp since most of us are forming opinions after one match, if so much!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

ah, you nuh.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Keep your fantasies in check...

Comment

Working...
                              X