X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think the MLS finals this year will be

an exciting one.

Becks and Donovan a link up very well.

Real have a few good players in the dread Beckerman, Finlay and Andy etc. and of course the exception saves by the great Ricketts.

Long time I looked forward to a MLS game.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

What a surprise. Bruce Arena get a half decent defense together and now the team had a great regular season and reach to the finals of the playoffs.

Comment

The main improvement in the defense is Ricketts. Becks is playing much better than last year and he and Donovan is actually combining, something they didn't do last year.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        an exciting one.

Becks and Donovan a link up very well.

Real have a few good players in the dread Beckerman, Finlay and Andy etc. and of course the exception saves by the great Ricketts.

Long time I looked forward to a MLS game.
        We shall see Assasin. It has been a good one so far but I must admit everytime I see a game on that turf at Seattle the games have been less than exciting. It is more of a grind. I wish MLs would have installed the grass field they were talking about earlier in the year. To add to that it's suppose to be raining at game time as well. I am expecting to see more of a scrum than anything else. Fingers crossed. - T.K.
        No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
          What a surprise. Bruce Arena get a half decent defense together and now the team had a great regular season and reach to the finals of the playoffs.
          Really he would have been a great pick up for the Reggae Boyz. He is a winner where ever he goes and knows how to qualify a team for the World Cup from concacaf. Glad to see him doing so well.

My guess is that the Galaxy better win now because next year he'll have to do another rebuilding project as some of his roster is up there in age (Beckham, Lewis, Klein, Berhalter, Kirovski etc., ) and rumors of Landon D going overseas again. - T.K.
          No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            The main improvement in the defense is Ricketts. Becks is playing much better than last year and he and Donovan is actually combining, something they didn't do last year.
            LOL

This man start pon yu Becks rant again. Now him playing much better? Where are all the goals you were crying over. LOL Beckham doing the same thing as when you complain bout him playing.

As for Defense, Ricketts is the biggest improvement, but Arena has improved the back 4 significantly. Them still slow, suh him need to add one more player with a little speed, so the Jeff Cunningham/Oduro/Cummings types don't kill them as much.

Comment

Working...
            X