The search is on for Paul Marin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The search is on for Paul Marin

Dunny have you seen Paul recently? I am getting really worried about him now. it's been two weeks now since he last posted here. Both him and his bastard retard pickney Xcuse haven't been seen since Livafool's title runs came to an end.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

not to mention the poor performances in the Harbour Sharks League

Comment

wha dat?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Dunny have you seen Paul recently? I am getting really worried about him now. it's been two weeks now since he last posted here. Both him and his bastard retard pickney Xcuse haven't been seen since Livafool's title runs came to an end.
        Dont worry 1 more win and you hear dem shouting from the rooftop again. dem liverfool fans only sing when them winning LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          ...Liverpool is not out of the top 4 race!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
          X