Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Cunningham training at Auxerre

Cunningham training at Auxerre

Jeff Cunningham, the 2009 leading scorer in MLS, is at Auxerre the surprise of France Ligue 1 season, training to prepare for the U.S. national team's January camp that will kick off preparations for the 2010 World Cup.

French-American Jerome de Bontin, the former president of AS Monaco, is close to Auxerre management, and suggested that Cunningham head to the Burgundy region for offseason training at AJA. De Bontin has been in contact with other national team players about following Cunningham to Auxerre.

(continue)
    "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
    - Xavi

let us know when he is sent back home!

thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

On the contrary, i have a feeling he will make the cut for the US squad.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        let us know when he is sent back home!

thanks!
        Wouldn't it be just reward if a team over there picks him up?
        Jeff is still the best striker the US has.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
          On the contrary, i have a feeling he will make the cut for the US squad.
          He should!

This US squad is in desparate trouble. It is less well coached than the Bruce Arena squads. Too often the team structure in matches is just awful. At the World Cup where every team faced usually has loads of top quality players and coaches who has them at or near top TEAM performance any 'wishy-washy' team will be eventually cruelly exposed.

I fear for my USA! The TEAM...the team unit as it plays is just awful!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Making the US World Cup team would top off a great career in the MLS. If he continues to score a plethora of goals in 2010, then he has a solid chance of making the team.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Hate to say it-- but you sound as if you don't know what you are talking about Karl.....

The US win / loss record speaks clearly for itself.

HL

Comment

heh heh! stats never lie, HL! if is even against some rucks team, a win is a win is a win!

lol!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Look Mosiah ...don't get me started this good friday!!!

The US (if I am not mistaken ) has been to the last 6 wirl kupp...........!!!
                  Last edited by HL; December 4, 2009, 06:48 PM.

HL

Comment

Working...
                  X