Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Cup Draw is about to begin. A group

I'd like to see as group of death.

Italy - to **************** off an Italian co-worker.
    USA or Mexico.
    Ivory Coast/Ghana/Nigeria
    France or Portugal.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

duh bi mi damn secretary an name di Broadcast place dem, nuh?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

mmmm?
      luk lacka Fox Sports and ESPN2
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Watching the world feed on espn360.com, too much chatter on espn2.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

keep us updated !
          Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
          United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
          happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
          Probably forthcoming...

Comment

1714: Uh-oh, it all kicked off in Cape Town earlier. US bid leaders reacted with fury after Luis Figo's arrival interrupted their video presentation of the their campaign for the 2018 and 2022 World Cups. The arrival of Figo, bid ambassador for the rival Spain/Portugal bid, led to a rush of reporters and photographers leaving the USA's video right in the middle of the presentation. "It was totally ruined," said Major League Soccer commissioner Don Garber.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

USA open against England.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

looks like a scam already! brazil and north korea?! spain and honduras?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  looks like a scam already! brazil and north korea?! spain and honduras?!?
                  Brazil have Ivory Coast as well.

Comment

Groups D and E looking tuff right now.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

i think the media will try to find a group of death, but i don't believe there really is one.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Group G look a way now Mosiah. Portugal, Ivory Coast, Brazil?

Comment

i think the media will try to find a group of death, but i don't believe there really is one.
                          Not as tuff as I wanted it. I can imagine the grin on a coworker's face. How Spain suh lucky?

Comment

Yes, that would be the GOD! One of those fancied team will not make it! Can Portugal really be considered a good team though?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yes, that would be the GOD! One of those fancied team will not make it! Can Portugal really be considered a good team though?!?
                              Why not? They were semifinalist at the last WC.

Comment

Working...
                              X