The bloody nerves of the English....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The bloody nerves of the English....

I've been reading several english newspapers and it appear that that are planning to win this world Cup

ENGLAND looked dead certs last night to roar into the World Cup knockout stages after landing their easiest ever group.

Their unfancied opponents helped to spell out England's "EASY" task - Algeria, Slovenia and the Yanks.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2759492/World-Cup-draw-is-Englands-easiest-ever.html#ixzz0Ymo49FPy

Tonight on FSC when asked who will be in the WC final, an English commentator confidently replied " Brazil v. England

The bloody nerves.....!!!
    Last edited by HL; December 5, 2009, 12:47 AM.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Anyone who is already predicting them in the final is going way overboard.

But England can understandably be pleased with the draw. It could have gone a lot worse for them.
    "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
    - Xavi

Comment

I hope England goes out 1st followed by Brazil , Argentinia, Italy, Germany and France .

Italy will go in the 2nd round , but all the others have a very good chance of exiting early.At least 2 will exit this 1st round and 2 the next .I expect a WC of the new world order where Africa and the so called minnows rises, Concacaf , Asia and Africa. .
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
      X