RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody watching the Barca v. Werder Bremen game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody watching the Barca v. Werder Bremen game?

Tough outing for the Barca Boyz. They MUST win to progress. Should be a trilla!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

RE: Anybody watching the Barca v. Werder Bremen game?

Well Barca leading now...the player with the strong equine features just scored a cheeky free kick. The fence guarding against the kick jumped and he squeezed it under their feet...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Should have bee 4-0 already.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

they are up 2-0 and ther germans may get 6

Comment

Barca have to be careful - they can't let WB score. A 2-1 lead scoreline would invite trouble.

Comment

Ingenious goal by Ronaldinho, and he directed his shot as the wall rose
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

<DIV>Nah lie, di avatar TUFF! </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>YNWA</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Respec' Mosiah - don't tell me you is a liverpool man too? If so - I will email it to you and you can use it as you wish...if not...respec same way...just laud tell me seh u is not a Man U. man...anyting but dat :unsure:

Comment

<DIV>
                  Paul Marin (12/5/2006)Respec' Mosiah - don't tell me you is a liverpool man too? If so - I will email it to you and you can use it as you wish...if not...respec same way...just laud tell me seh u is not a Man U. man...anyting but dat :unsure:
                  </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Paul, we've met before. Did I look like this guy -------&gt; :w00t:</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Okay then!</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Liverpool all the way! Yuh nuh notice mi end mi post dem wid "YNWA" sometimes? Cho man, mi lose offa yuh!</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Okay brother - my bad! I shoulda know that greatness attracts greatness!!! So how could you be anything but a Liverpool man???? When we chat, I have to tell you about my trip to Anfield and Old Toilet. The people in Liverpool are very friendly, not an attribute that you would bestow on the Manure fans...but then again...is not their fault...inbreding is a wicked ting. Imagine growing up and finding out that you mother is your Auntie...AND...your father is yu Uncle too!!! Star, me nah go lie, dem WEIRD up in Manchesta rasta. Your phone fix yet?

YNWA

Comment

<DIV>Is next year arready?! Den di phone nuh fix yet. C&amp;W say it gwine tek dem 5 to 10 business days to get to my problem. Can you imagine!! Can't wait for Flow to flow by my neighbourhood!</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>As soon as it fix, we shall chat about your pilgrimage. </DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Cool. Bwoy, ah figet seh is jamaica you deh. Happy New Year

Comment

Working...
                        X