Tomlinson retains WFA position

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomlinson retains WFA position

convincing 51-25 win over Junior Francis who was losing for the second time.

At times it was an embarrasing display- the finacial rpeort was presented in avery amateurish manner and was not accepted, the meeting asked for another meeting soon to deal with it as several discrepancies came up.

It was not the usual financial report that you see at meetings where you had 'accounts payable' columns etc. Everything wasjust presented in sentence form and ofcourse was unaudited.

Some delegates complained thatthis has gone on for too long and this was thesame thing last year and the FAhad promisedto fix it but did nothing after the meeting finished.

Guess what...the treasurer was returnedunopposed.

Everton's presidential report was an all out attcak on the other team calling them power hungry and trying to mash up football...it was embarrasing to say the least.

But as they say democracy was in play and the delegates voted loud and clear.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

RE: Tomlinson retains WFA position

Sickko (12/5/2006)But as they say democracy was in play and the delegates voted loud and clear.
    When is JFF elections due?
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Sickko (12/5/2006)convincing 51-25 win over Junior Francis who was losing for the second time.

At times it was an embarrasing display- the finacial rpeort was presented in avery amateurish manner and was not accepted, the meeting asked for another meeting soon to deal with it as several discrepancies came up.

It was not the usual financial report that you see at meetings where you had 'accounts payable' columns etc. Everything wasjust presented in sentence form and ofcourse was unaudited.

Some delegates complained thatthis has gone on for too long and this was thesame thing last year and the FAhad promisedto fix it but did nothing after the meeting finished.

Guess what...the treasurer was returnedunopposed.

Everton's presidential report was an all out attcak on the other team calling them power hungry and trying to mash up football...it was embarrasing to say the least.

But as they say democracy was in play and the delegates voted loud and clear.
      So one for Burrell!

...but, if the above post is spot on...how do we get the Parish FAs and the Confeds to move towards professionalism?

btw - Did Wendel win the VP's seat?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Is the vote for Tomlinson a vote for Burrell and his sponsorship?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

JFF elections duie in November 2007 to be hosted by the St James FA but I understand tbere is a call from Ambassador Stewart Stepehnson to bring it forward to late July instead... but not as early as January as Burrell wants...
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

are you doubting my honesty Karl?:P:P:P

Great question of how does this help to raise the level in the Confed,I think it is a step back for football in the Confed to be very honest...

Everton's thing is to keep playing football and increasing the number of teams without strengthening the structures of the club and increasing the level of football.

There have not been any growth in Westmoreland's football in the last five years that can be attributed directly to the FA's work.

Hanover's football is going backwards as they have no ideas or any intentions of developing football in the first place except to keep power and vote for Burrell
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Yes and additionally it is seven more votes for Burrell at next year's Congress, even if Burrell did not sponsor the Major League.

Remember we are talking about the same Everton Tomlinson who stole three ReggaeBoyz shirts at the JFF and was caught with them in his car trunk...
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko (12/6/2006)are you doubting my honesty Karl?:P:P:P
                No!

btw - Does Stephenson requesting that the Congress be brought forward have anything to do with plans for a run at the president's post?

At this time, I think, if he runs he would ensure the Captain wins...as he would take votes from Boxhill.
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Why assume there would be three people contesting the elections? Supposed KSAFA threw their considerable weight behind Boxhill again likke they did in 2003?
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko (12/6/2006)Why assume there would be three people contesting the elections? Supposed KSAFA threw their considerable weight behind Boxhill again likke they did in 2003?
                    Then this time...and, it would be history making - 1st time that I know of that the candidate backed by KSAFA would be losing - ...the KSAFA/Boxhill group would lose!

Comment

I dont follow you are back to Karl-speak again, why would they lose? You say Stepehnson have influence why would the candidate he backs lose...
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko (12/6/2006)I dont follow you are back to Karl-speak again, why would they lose? You say Stepehnson have influence why would the candidate he backs lose...
                        If I am not mistaken I said Stephenson jumping into the race and running would weaken Boxhill...I did not rule out Boxhill losing even if Stephenson did not run and KSAFA backs Boxhill.

AsI am reading the situation here after speaking with many whobelieve they have a mission to remove Boxhill at the next CONGRESS...KSAFA will either back Boxhill or for the first time that I can remember allow delegates to cast conscience votes (...conscience vote i.e. as they see best). A conscience voting by KSAFA would see their votes split. At this time I do not see KSAFA backing Burrell.

Based on the above if Stephenson runs (along with Boxhill and Burrell) he will take away votes fromBoxhill ...both the KSAFA votes and others Parishes who move from supporting Boxhill to supporting KSAFA. the Captain has firm majority of the votes today! He is...today...in a position where he could pick up more votes or be seeing a split of the rest of the votes between KSAFA and Boxhillif Stephenson throws his hat into the ring.

The Captain will today...as it is today,either winin a close race (no Stephenson and KSAFA goes with Boxhill)...or win big (Stephenson splits the votes)!

Comment

Working...
                        X