• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STAR POLL out on Football

Poll ...
    http://forum.jamaica-star.com/cgi-bi...1261089268/0#0
    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
    Probably forthcoming...

oonu supportaz are a bunch of drokaz , AH wondah if oonu knoo seh
    USA ah better team dan russia .
    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
    Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Maybe...just maybe....Russia. But to achieve that we would first have to select the right squad, then keep them in training together for about a full week. No dibby-dibby yard side without a proper middle, effective strikers and solid backline can expect to beat Ashravin(sp) and his possee!
      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Originally posted by Farmah View Post
        Maybe...just maybe....Russia. But to achieve that we would first have to select the right squad, then keep them in training together for about a full week. No dibby-dibby yard side without a proper middle, effective strikers and solid backline can expect to beat Ashravin(sp) and his possee!
        USA is a much better team than russia , the climate alone
        will mek dem lose , I think maradona team is some of the biggest set of jokers
        going to the World cup , If Nigeria can wip them ! why we cant ?
        I always ask why england never play us at the office ? I think if they do
        we can eek out a 1 nil in JA ,if we play at full strength . One last thing ,in
        the late 80s when russia beat world cup bound USA & Costa Rica it was belief
        like yours why the jamaicans played them to a stalemate .
        Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Working...
        X