RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the lonely walk of failure be repeated today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the lonely walk of failure be repeated today?

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Will the lonely walk of failure be repeated today?

Well...since you asked...remember...is you post this, not me. Man U. stink <STRIKE>in Europe</STRIKE>! (Just had to get that out ). Anyway, Man U. have a psychological disadvantage. They won't be able to help themselves thinking of last year and that could affect them. However, they are playing at Old Toilet, where they have an excellent record, so the advantage is certainly theirs AND all they need is a draw. This shouldn't be any big deal, but they need good performances from the usual suspects up front (Rooney, Saha, Ronaldo), but they have to be careful not to let in an early goal. My guess is that they will pull this off,BUT ... well ... let me put it this way ... me a wear mi "SIMAO" shirt today!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

The continuous disrespect of the Manu Empire will not be tolerated.

The only regret I'd have if Manu fails to advance is that they'd be playing in the UEFA cup. Manu doesn't have a deep enough squad to compete in multiple competitions. The players need to be fit to win the EPL as that is the priority. Any other trophy is a bonus.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie, at least you admit that the squad is not deep enough to sustain multiple campaigns - few are. I totally agree with you, theleague for any team has to be the priority. Even so, it should be a fairly straightforward day at the office for Shrek and the rest of your inbreds. Then again, is nuff mout' no pedigreeManure we talkin' bout so anyting can happen. Anybody see me Simao shirt?
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
        X