X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Wolff signs for 1860 Munich

<SPAN class=headline></SPAN>

<SPAN class=headline>WOLFF JOINS THE 1860 PACK </SPAN>

<SPAN class=headline>MLS veteran Josh Wolff has signed with German club 1860 Munich until June 2008 and was formally introduced to the media on Wednesday.

"He arrived yesterday and passed his physical," 1860's Robert Hettich told YA on Wednesday. "We just had a press conference with his new jersey and his number 11." </SPAN>

<SPAN class=headline>(continue) </SPAN>

"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
    - Xavi

RE: Josh Wolff signs for 1860 Munich

rhatid Zeppo is back again.

What's up Zeppo? Klingsman bring you out or you took a tour of dutyto Iraq?

Only original JB leff fi show up again
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Hey! I've been around. Just kind of busy lately and haven't been able to stop by the ol' RBSC forum as much as I would like to.

Anyway, you guys seen how many Yanks have been going to all these big Euro clubs lately? Sellin' like hotcakes!

Can't wait for the WC qualifying to start in CONCACAF again. There's going to be some great battles. Just think:

Bora vs. Klinsmann vs. Hugo Sanchez, etc.....

Hoo boy!!!

"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
      - Xavi

Comment

you figget General or are you assuming he and JB are one and the same- he he he
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
        X