Jack Warner get off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Warner get off!

The committee expressed their disapproval and said he should be more cautious.

The question is, how many other FIFA execs duh the same thing?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Jack Warner get off!

Surprise, surprise!!!

Wonder what the man from Africa who was sent home from the last WC feels about this development???

Politics is a hell of thing..but imagine this, the Westmoreland FA AGM could have some impact as far as FIFA in Zurich.

How?

Everton Tomlinson made no boes about his support for Burrell who will now have a serious leg up in the west with Westmoreland and Hanover safely in his bank book and who knows maybe even Trelawny. I doubt they will be able to buy any votes in Trelanwy however but I understand Linnell is not too happy with Boxhbill right now...

Therefore if the voting is close at next year's JFF Congress they could swing it in Burrell's favor, he gets back in the JFF presidents chair and so be able to contest a FIFA VP seat or at least get on a serious commitee or two.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

I thought he went off a long time ago!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lazie (12/6/2006)The committee expressed their disapproval and said he should be more cautious.

The question is, how many other FIFA execs duh the same thing?
        Over the years?

Nuff!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
        X