RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YYYEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH BBBBBBOOOOOOYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YYYEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH BBBBBBOOOOOOYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

A so badman roll seen. Vidic the pick up of the season iyah. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

RE: YYYEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH BBBBBBOOOOOOYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

There was no way Benfica was going to hold off that torrid unrelenting pressure United was putting on them. Well deserved. In Sir Alex We Trust. - T.K.

Comment

I'm ****ed! Why play in with such an uncaring attitude and then get serious after the man dem score?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS S Viudic to Rockstone root

Fuss time me a see the Russian crack a smile....him remind me of the Russian Character played by Dolph Lungren in the Rocky movies
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Yow you see if me was beside you now, mi just shot you a carton box and tell you fi hold u corners.....watch the ride my youth...3-1 scoreline this a done
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko (12/6/2006)YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS S Viudic to Rockstone root

Fuss time me a see the Russian crack a smile....him remind me of the Russian Character played by Dolph Lungren in the Rocky movies
            His name is Drago. My favorite Dolph Lundgren role will always be He-Man Master of the Universe. Yu nuh know nutten 'bout He-ManSickko. Ah the classics... - T.K.

Comment

Lazie (12/6/2006)I'm ****ed! Why play in with such an uncaring attitude and then get serious after the man dem score?
              As the great Roy Jones once said.....Guys get up for Manu....Man U don't get up for guys. - T.K.

Comment

Sickko (12/6/2006)Yow you see if me was beside you now, mi just shot you a carton box and tell you fi hold u corners.....watch the ride my youth...3-1 scoreline this a done
                The man dem have the Manchester Derby this weekend. Efforts should have been made to wrap up the game ASAP so 3 players can get some well needed rest.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie (12/6/2006)
                  Sickko (12/6/2006)Yow you see if me was beside you now, mi just shot you a carton box and tell you fi hold u corners.....watch the ride my youth...3-1 scoreline this a done
                  The man dem have the Manchester Derby this weekend. Efforts should have been made to wrap up the game ASAP so 3 players can get some well needed rest.
                  Lazie on another note. Christiano Ronaldo has been an absolute stud all season for man u. Is there a better wide player in the EPL right now? My answer would have to be no. He is playing at a different level. - T.K.

Comment

The boy has been amazing from the world cup. Personally I'd love to see some better final ball from his crossesthough. Note, I'm not seeing the game ... so I'm not certain of the crosses he is making.

All we want is Scaly dem sell Lennon to Manu. Lennon on the right, Ronaldo on the left as Giggs gets closer to retirement?

Comment

Oh go find u own winger and lef me people alone

dam feisty and out a orda.

Comment

Lennon better than Ronaldo !

Comment

Working...
                        X