• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle United surge to the top of the table

Jangle United surge to top

Staff reporter

December 31, 2009

Well the final round of matches have been played for 2009, and Jangle United has surged into the top of the Harbour Sharks League. The first half of the 2009/2010 season has seen a real tug-o-war among the 13 teams in the league. After several weeks atop of the table, ReggaeArsenal was finally displaced by the relentless Jangle United. In an interview with the Harbour Sharks News Agency, the manager, Jangle, had a lot to say:
    "First of all I want to thank God, because without him I would not be in this position; and I want to thank my family for believing in me; and I want to thank my agent; and lastly I want to thank my players for their determination. I also want to thank all my haters because they were the ones who inspired me and my team."

After months of ranting and raving for the last 5 months, Xcuse is in his familiar position in the lower echelons of the table, even with his 20 points. Same old, same old. It's been 2 months now since we have heard from Paul Marin. I will not say any more, but just wish him all the best in his time of recuperation. Rumor has it that he was severely beaten by his wife after she found out that his so-called business trips were nothing more than several trysts with R&B singer Rhianna. His complete dental work was reported to be in the high thousands.

Harbour Sharks League
    PlayerNameMessagePoints
    1.Jangle United * Jangle 813
    2.ReggaeArsenal george freeman 810
    3.Slurgie's Nightmare Paul Marin 798
    4.nhor burgundy's XI Rohn Rainford 790
    5.Gooner Hill F.C Shaun Akinsola 778
    6.Freddy is God United Forumite TK 758
    7.LightBluesFC Antoine McKenzie 737
    8.Chelsea Lions Robert Harvey 729
    9.tantos c-bar Patrick phillips 723
    10.Christ Church F.C. Kevin Ramsay 722
    11.LiverpoolXXX kyle wallace 713
    12.per curiam Rickie Davis 636
    13.Citation FC Brian Thompson 364
    Last edited by Jangle; December 31, 2009, 04:16 PM.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

X an Rickie innah di relegation zone?
    A wah dis fada?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Its a midtable battle where 60 points seperate 11 from from 5th , I am half way to the objective .
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

"poised for take off"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          "poised for take off"

OK!
          ...wouldn't like you to keep me waiting as my PNP bredren dem did!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
          X