how comes Burrell and Reid use to make

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how comes Burrell and Reid use to make

so much money offa games a yard that some man accuse them of stealing it and Boxhill them can't make 1 cent off a game?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

RE: how comes Burrell and Reid use to make

Assasin (12/6/2006)so much money offa games a yard that some man accuse them of stealing it and Boxhill them can't make 1 cent off a game?
    Good question boss. Did they sign Bora yet though? I cant recall seeing or reading of an official press conference to announce his taking up the position....I find that very strange.

And I guess our next international friendly will be sometime round about February/March 2007?
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Did they sign Bora yet though? I cant recall seeing or reading of an official press conference to announce his taking up the position....I find that very strange.
      RF, I was thinking the same thing today. I have not heard anything official from the JFF as to the appointment of Bora. Yawd massive, is Bora still on board?
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Any score on the U20 match
        Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
        Mitty

Comment

Jack change it to thursday
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X