Sickko you are a GENIUS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sickko you are a GENIUS!

Mek dem know yu prediction if de scoreline again. You air are the Oracle. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

RE: Sickko you are a GENIUS!

Tell assasin and Lawless 7 that cause dem nuh seem to realise greatness when dem see it...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Pressure make you get great results.

When we get on your case you come back better next time .

A nuh nothing sometimes we have fi find some holes still your highness.

People a fi reason from both sides you nuh but when you have glaring statistics like 3-1 inna mi face, what can I say? I hope to see the shorts later if mi nah fi watch Barney
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Call Lazie or TK and find out how you can add your six pack to the case of Beer
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

TK?

Is that a real person? A ghost we a talk to. You nuh realise that yet?

Nobody never meet him yet
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Assassin yu wan' two rhatid lick yu si! I am no duppy! - T.K.

Comment

What happen to your preditions?

Wha happen to Joe Gibbs.

Everytime mi see him pon the TV mi a look if you inna the background to rhatid

Comment

Assasin (12/6/2006)What happen to your preditions?

Wha happen to Joe Gibbs.

Everytime mi see him pon the TV mi a look if you inna the background to rhatid
                Man the damn Redskins just let mi down iyah. Dem suck bad eh. They do nothing well. They can't pass, can't run, can't tackle, can't walk and chew gum.......absolute crap. They don't even try to win football games anymore. They just show up to the field show their face for 3 hours and go home and cash their checks. They are pathetic. Absolutely no heart. - T.K.

Comment

Working...
                X