TK or lazie!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TK or lazie!!!!

which one a unnu owe me the beer now for my 3-1 prediction????

Which one a unnu live nearest to Philly or Boston cause that is where I will have my beer delivered during Christmas season.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

RE: TK or lazie!!!!

Sickko (12/6/2006)which one a unnu owe me the beer now for my 3-1 prediction????

Which one a unnu live nearest to Philly or Boston cause that is where I will have my beer delivered during Christmas season.
    LOL....that would be that loser Tri-State resident Lazie. Lazie can youspare Sickko New York's finest ale MilwaukeesBest? - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

No thanks you sir, no American beer for me thank you kindly- Jamaican German or Dutch in that order...but I do recall when I lived in Atlanta and we used to take cheap beer to this friend's house to watch football on Sundays then drink the expensive beer that others took there...ha ha ha
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Gud call sah! Just done watch the game. That Benfica goal was a wake up call. Wha kinda a beer yuh want? Carib beer?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You heard bout the new brand we have here, called Kingston, have not sampled it yet...
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
          X