RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Fergie persit with this 1 forward formation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Fergie persit with this 1 forward formation?

The side have no creativity.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Because unnu don't have two good one.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Because unnu don't have two good one.

Well throw and midfielder up front then. Most times the team struggle with this 4-5-1 formation.

Why Fergie choose not to buy in this transfer window is a mystery.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Damn .. why is Park still on the field? Its like 10 vs 12.

Comment

Six minutes???

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Damn .. why is Park still on the field? Its like 10 vs 12.
          I dont care who it favours...six minutes?!?!?

Fletcher was unlucky. overzealous reffing! but the fourth official have a defective timepiece.
          Peter R

Comment

Boy .. everytime they get a chance to put the leaders under pressure ... dem fock up.

Comment

"they"??? not "we" ?? LOL
              Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                "they"??? not "we" ?? LOL
                Okay .. "we" still my team .. but I'm p issed!

Comment

There is not another team in the Prem that work harder than Birmingham.These guys put thier bodies on the line and work so hard for each other.

Comment

I saw the second half only and while the stats favour ManU , you guys are lucky "Chucho" was only aiming for the goalie when he shot..BCity had better match winning opportunities IMO.

Count your blessings.
                    Peter R

Comment

Working...
                    X