X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the 'ell do i bother....

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Sorry to say Jeff Cummingham seems out of his depth.

The USA is one down an he is not helping on defense. He applies no pressure when the ball and opponent is in his immediate area.

Then the few times he puts his speed on display and gets to the ball early it appears he does not know what to do next. He just loses the ball.

The man is also not moving into space to make himself a passing option. In the last few minutes of the 1st half the US midfielders advance the ball and Jeff does not slide into space or makes runs.

Frankly at this time he is making the US play 2 down.

The 2?
    The the man sent off & Jeff!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

One way traffic!
      All Honduras!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yeah....but playing with 10 men after 17 minutes was the difference.

Honduras had about 7 of their World Cup players on the field. The US had none. That was a 3rd or 4th 11 US squad.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

heh heh! yuh sound like a yaad man now, hl! i don't expect lousy excuses from you.

lol!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Why did you play the game then?

Comment

and them a talk bout postpone the Argentina game. Mi think only we one play with local players.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The difference was Honduras was technically and tactically much better. The score could have been higher.

The US players 'sat on the ball' the Hondurans played 'higher' TEAM. Better moving into space (support play) and tons of quick passing!

Comment

It is raising the quality of local players that is our problem. Our coaches (lower levels...schools=age-group & clubs) teach 'poor play'...because they do not know better. ...just look at Thursday's play of our Reggae Girlz.

Comment

Working...
                  X