As a Manchester United fan, I'm in between

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a Manchester United fan, I'm in between

2 minds about this result. Personally I wasn't looking forward to the team playing an unnecessary game, risking additional injuries at the back. Now that they've reached the final, sen out the youngsters mek dem guh enjoy demselves.

On the other hand, beating those mudaeffing imposters making it clear which team is pedigree and which is loaded wid a set of idiots. Last week after winning the first leg, Man S Hitty boss was at a bar in NY talking about first step to winning many trophies. Well ... one thing is clear. Two seasons ago man s_hity was a poor loser ... today they're still losers ... only wid money.

Bricktop .... yuh boy must be kicking himself now.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

well tevez do him thing...no one can fault..well maybe karl would find a way...but him man up!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I waan now where all this bluster was last week?

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        well tevez do him thing...no one can fault..well maybe karl would find a way...but him man up!
        No ... he is a big fish in a small pond. Tevez was a loser with West Ham, winner with MU and now a loser with Man S_hitty. I hope Gary Neville laugh him to scorn after the game.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
          I waan now where all this bluster was last week?
          Last season Derby beat MU in the first leg, guh check who won the trophy. Last week was the first of two games. I read where your idiot claimed he didn't know it was 2 legs. Wait ... didn't he play in the semis last season? Manchester United know how to win. Unuh rejoice after winning a battle ... still exhibiting small club mentality.

Comment

Could yuh answer the question now please?

Comment

Wow this comes as a huge "surprise" to me binho should be in Sao Paulo by now though.My my I thought city would just walk over MANU and take that cup Ah mean they have Te..... yuh know what let me stop. Wow, so City needs to learn how to play big games or better yet get players that can play big games. ah well

Comment

Working...
              X