ReggaeBoyz Squad set for Canada game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ReggaeBoyz Squad set for Canada game

"It's a big game, and this will give the local-based players a chance to show what they have got, and it will also allow us to see where we are and where we need to go in the near future," Whitmore noted.

Both matches (this and the one against the Argentines) so far this year are in keeping with a pronouncement by Captain Burrell to get at least one game per month for the Boyz as part of early Brazil 2014 preparations.

Squad -- DuWayne Kerr, Dwayne Miller, Andre Blake, Jermaine Taylor, Dicoy Williams, Adrian Reid, Tyrone Marshall, Lovel Palmer, Eric Vernon, Demar Phillips, Rodolph Austin, Luton Shelton, Jason Morrison, Kenardo Forbes, Shavar Thomas, Jevaughn Watson, Omar Cummings, Ryan Johnson, Devon Hodges, Keammar Daley, Navion Boyd, Rafe Wolfe, Richard Edward.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...QUOTES_7369539
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Time fi Luton hold a bench now. Start Omar Cumming on the right and Ryan Johnson on the left.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

And mek Dada control tings inna di miggle!
      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Why did you highlight those names?
        Please share your thoughts?
        Thanks!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

RE: "Why did you highlight those names? Please share your thoughts."

Kenardo Forbes: Glad to see him get a chance at national team ball. I have been following him since his schoolboy days and always thought he would be ready by the time he reaches 20 (I think he is now between 21 or 22). I remember the late CBar & All Manning coach picking him out as one for the future some 3 or 4 years ago when he played all Manning.

Ryan Johnson: Finally someone (since Carl Brown) decided to call the US based striker. He deserves the call up, and with the present crop of forwards we have parading as strikers, I couldn't understand how Ryan Johnson could not make the squad. For the past three MLS seasons Ryan has shown that he is ready to be a regular on the Boyz frontline. Those who have watched him palying for San Jose can attest to the fact that the youth belongs!

Keammar Daley: Dada keeps getting calls to camp but hardly finds his way onto the pitch during games. The youth is a quality creative linkman and has blossomed into the best we have presently. One can only hope that Whitmore's calls for a creative midfielder is not just a smokescreen. Dada is the real deal but it remains to see if Whitmore can formulate a game plan which will see him utilising the skills of the young linky.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            Time fi Luton hold a bench now. Start Omar Cumming on the right and Ryan Johnson on the left.
            disagree sass . Luton Shelton need 6 more goals to break
            paul 'tegat' davis record on 32 goals . Shelton is on 27 goals .
            Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
            United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
            happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
            Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Working...
            X