Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fellaini shows up sorry Robinho

Fellaini shows up sorry Robinho

David Moyes demonstrated a sure grasp on football's fickle fates when he was asked if he was worried about whether Everton could hang on to Marouane Fellaini.

"You lot make me laugh," said Moyes. "A few weeks ago you were talking about when I was going to get rid of him."

Moyes had plenty to laugh about after Everton mauled Manchester City - whom he accused having "no class" and breaking transfer rules in last summer's pursuit of Joleon Lescott as he reopened old wounds via some incendiary programme notes.

(continue)
    "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
    - Xavi

Can Felliani play anywhere on the italian team (bench included)? At times I pity these sorry excuses for sports commentators. Binho distamnled and scored the best defence in the world and these clowns are still showing up themselves by questioning his ability.

City should have bought Messi or Cristian an then they Jokers would have something to talk about.

Comment

you have a point there sir once noble chiron formerly sagest of all centaurs. fellaini, as a member of of the belgian national team, cannot even the make the bench of the italian team.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

uh oh it's gonna rain alot today

Comment

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

memba I'm a part time prophet too LOL.

Comment

Working...
            X