RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How X say whitmore say nothing? Creativity, what creativity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How X say whitmore say nothing? Creativity, what creativity?

Additionally, almost all members of the squad who play locally are under 25 years and have been generally playing fairly well and regularly in recent international fixtures.
    They include goalkeeper Dwayne Miller, central defenders Jermaine Taylor, Dicoy Williams and Adrian Reid, central midfielder Richard Edwards, as well as Premier League top scorer Devon Hodges and the lively Tivoli Gardens pair of Navion Boyd and Keammar Daley, who are capable of adding much excitement and quality.
    Concerns have been raised about creativity, but Whitmore says he will not place too much emphasis on that at this time. "It's a rebuilding process ... we have a lot of time, but when we reach that bridge, we will cross it."
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Your are a genius assa-sin , he acknowledges a problem lack of creativity and identified the excuse -rebuilding process without realising that should be part of the solution.

Did he articulate how/when he would implement it in the process?

Kiss teeth, (me) say Tappa ave a plan.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

An interesting comment from Geoffrey Maxwell when Orville suggested we need a player of the Jermaine Hue type in our midfield, maybe a younger player with that potential.

Maxwell's response "there is none, I watch them in the NPL all the time"

Comment

never thought the day would come when i would agree with maxwell .whats next agree with...............................

Comment

Oh! I guess when it comes from a brown man, who topped the coaching courses in Brasil many years ago, unnu will sit up and listen.

I have been saying this for years. To this day, there is no Maestro-in-Waiting.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah can lie. After you tell us bout Romario and dis other one. You nuh have nuh shame.

People prefer listen to that Brown man than the one who advise Boxhill.
            Last edited by Me; February 1, 2010, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X