Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica 1, Canada 0

Shelton 70'
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
    Shelton 70'
    he tied paul young record on 28 . 5 more goals and he hold the record
    for scoring the most goals for JA .
    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
    Probably forthcoming...

Comment

I thought the commentators said the 25 minute or something like that.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Yeah. 25TH minute in the second half.

Comment

OK. The 25th minute is a first half thing anyway. The half ends at the 45th minute, and the second half continues with the 46th minute and goes up to 90 minutes.

Anyway, if it is the 70th, I stand corrected.

Thanks
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Maybe you can get in contact with the commentators and inform them.

Comment

Something to note once more. We have maintained a compact team under Tappa, we are not that fluid in the middle of the park, and once again the team has created more than enough chances, but the conversion rate from the forwards has been poor.

Comment

I am not that concerned about their ignorance.

Comment

So is Ja 1 Can 0 the final score?

Comment

Den nuh muss dat ah di score, yuh nuh hear some man ah abwl bout sponsor? Yuh tink if Tappa did lose, yuh woulda hear nutten bout sponsoring?

Comment

Working...
                    X