Irvino English transfered to Tivoli!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irvino English transfered to Tivoli!

Irvino English of Water House recruited by Tivoli Gardens as a valuable player

Irvino English, long time captain of Waterhouse Football Club will be turning out from today for Tivoli Gardens Football Club.

English, an outstanding player who uses both feet is highly regarded as an attacking utlity player and a inspirational leader.

β€œThe transfer was made last week with the full agreement of Waterhouse and Tivoli Gardens Football Clubs,” says President of the TGFC Edward Seaga, who added,” we are pleased to welcome Irvine English to our club as one of the valued players in the Digicel Premier League Competition.”

BLACK LIVES MATTER

That is MAJOR news. How in the world did that happen. Him and the club fall out? He and Lamey define Waterhouse.

Comment

I think I know what going down, but some tings cyan talk yah so.

Meanwhile, reliable sources tell me that the reliable Dwight Heron, the Tivoli enforcer in the defence (at least one of them), just broke his leg after being hit off his bike in HWT.

The English transfer could not have been timed better!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Irvino English inna TG colours? That is one I certainly would never expect to see. You nuh shoulda inform Orville so that he could have asked Maxwell about it on the radio yesterday.

Comment

the press release was today. maxwell probably knew already but chose not to say anything during the match. such news might have overshadowed the game itself!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

All now, nothing bout this even reach the papers. Can't understand how no journalist take up this story. Maybe I missed it.

Comment

and it is quite a story!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Suh write piece of it den nuh? Or you fraid you fraid the fiyah burn you up after them kick you out of the garden.

On a more serious note, even if they do not touch some of the politics behind it, I do not see how any journalist covering the DPL does not at least do some sort of story about it.

Comment

di whole a wi fraid!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    di whole a wi fraid!
                    Are you intimating he was "extradited" to the Republic Of TG. Talk the talk no man. Or at least me ago haffi call you. LOL.

Comment

Earl B say that Maxwell and Irvino have been having big arguments.

Mosiah, any shot or box fiyah?

Comment

i don't know if any box fiyah!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                        X