X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manu Fans what unnu have fi say bout

Park Ji-Sung now?

Unnu want the man sold.

Park is just like Bibi. Give them everything but always take some time to play back in form after injury.

Unnu think Fergie a go sell him? I say NO
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    Park Ji-Sung now?

Unnu want the man sold.

Park is just like Bibi. Give them everything but always take some time to play back in form after injury.

Unnu think Fergie a go sell him? I say NO
    Park had a good game on Sunday, fine ... but what about the games where he is ineffective? Yuh realize this was his first goal for MU since he scored against Arsenal in the UCL semis?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

lazie he is used for a certain purpose plus he was injured early in the season. Watch while he is fit for the rest of the season.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

lazie he is used for a certain purpose plus he was injured early in the season. Watch while he is fit for the rest of the season.
        He has been back in action since November. Too many times its as if MU playing 10 v 12 with Park on the field. Just because him score on Sunday everybody gonna forget the horrible displays todate?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

How many games has he played? You think there is a reason Fergie started him the big game ove the 30 million dollar man?

Comment

How many games has he played? You think there is a reason Fergie started him the big game ove the 30 million dollar man?
            He has played 9 EPL games this season. Regarding your second question ... the formation was 4-5-1 ... which was obvious to all .. even Wenger. In a 4-5-1 formation where would you play Berbatov? In the arrowhead or on the wing? In a 4-5-1 formation, where would Park play? You are aware he is a winger ... right?

Comment

So you saying there is a reason Fergie played him?
              If Berbatov was playing good they would have made a formation to fit him.
              No formation fit inna stone.

The only reason Man is not playing with 2 forward is because only one effective one they have.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                Park had a good game on Sunday, fine ... but what about the games where he is ineffective? Yuh realize this was his first goal for MU since he scored against Arsenal in the UCL semis?
                He is an important cog in Sir Alex's team. He is the consumate TEAM man! He harrasses and often wins the ball for BoyU...through that hounding. His opponent often..very often gives the ball not to him but to a TEAMmate or the BoyU TEAM.

...and he is always looking to play TEAMmates in! Good player. ...a poorer version of Tevez! (Obviously he is not in Tevez' league when it comes to scoring goals!)
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

So you saying there is a reason Fergie played him?
                  If Berbatov was playing good they would have made a formation to fit him.
                  No formation fit inna stone.

The only reason Man is not playing with 2 forward is because only one effective one they have.
                  The good thing about this "one man team" is that Fergie can shuffle the formation whenever he wants. 4-4-2, 4-5-1 or 4-3-3. There is only one formation that will have Rooney and another striker on the field at the same time.

They used 4-5-1 against Arsenal, the last time they used such a formation was against Villa when they lost. Fergie has rotated the 4-4-2 switching Owen and Berbatov. With the form Rooney is in, which coach is going move Rooney?

FSC football anaylst Bobby a few weeks ago pointed out that MU averaged more points with Berba on the field when compared to him being on the bench. But every one only concerned that he doesn't run around like Tevez.

Well as the Brazilian Doc Socrates said, the player that runs alot doesn't think and the player that thinks doesn't need to run alot.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                    He is an important cog in Sir Alex's team. He is the consumate TEAM man! He harrasses and often wins the ball for BoyU...through that hounding. His opponent often..very often gives the ball not to him but to a TEAMmate or the BoyU TEAM.

...and he is always looking to play TEAMmates in! Good player. ...a poorer version of Tevez! (Obviously he is not in Tevez' league when it comes to scoring goals!)
                    Yes Karl, but many times after winning the ball he makes a bad pass or attempt to dribble pass an opponent, only to lose the ball.

Comment

If Berbatov is playing well or any other striker Fergie has no problem as they can play uptop and Rooney a little behind them but what Fergie realise is putting Berbatov in is a waste of time so it is better to use this formation and play Park wide.

Comment

If Berbatov is playing well or any other striker Fergie has no problem as they can play uptop and Rooney a little behind them but what Fergie realise is putting Berbatov in is a waste of time so it is better to use this formation and play Park wide.
                        Okay bredren! If yuh say suh! Berbatov is the second leading scorer in the team but its better to play Park wide?

Comment

Look at Berbatov goals, walk in goals.

You think Fergie a go sit his good striker?

Comment

Look at Berbatov goals, walk in goals.

You think Fergie a go sit his good striker?
                            They all count as goal bredren. To big up Park yuh a try tear down Berbatov? They play 2 different positions. If you call his goals against Burnley and Sunderland walk in goals ... fine.

Better yuh try mek Park's case bredren. They play different positions.

Comment

I am not tearing Berbatov down. He is simply not performing at his best. IF he did he would have started in the big game. No two way about it brethren.

All I am saying is Park is a dependable soldlier for Manu and unnu nuh give him enough respect.

Comment

Working...
                              X