Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donovan and his Everton on FSC

Draw up yuh chair!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Dis yah side fi hit like a jacket. Him jus fine di right side. Mi an nuh favourite ah merican balla trait, but it seem like him fi him home fi true.

Comment

Originally posted by myYout View Post
      Dis yah side fi hit like a jacket. Him jus fine di right side. Mi an nuh favourite ah merican balla trait, but it seem like him fi him home fi true.
      Donovan is a good player, American or not. He only needed to find a team in which the coach believed in him and would give him a chance to prove himself.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

if him go a England fi the world cup, now he won't be a surprise as you notice everytime he breaks out of the pack they kick him down?

The US going to get a lot of free kicks around the box.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
          Donovan is a good player, American or not. He only needed to find a team in which the coach believed in him and would give him a chance to prove himself.
          Agreed Tilla I also think that he also needed a team where he was not expected to come in a be a star but just another player. I think finding a situation like that was perfect for him. One could argue that up till now he has been the best january signing of the season so far in the EPL. We'll see if he and Everton can keep up the good form. Unfortunately for them Liverpool is simply in a different class. - T.K.
          No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Based on how Everton midfield play there was no doubt in my mind that he would do well. They are given some space to do their thing and unlike in Germany he was pushed too far up the field to compete with some good strikers and he is not an out and out striker.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
            X