X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tappa will employ a 3-4-3 formation, wbvs

David vs Goliath! Boyz tackle mighty Argentines in friendly

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

MAR DEL PLATA, Argentina -- Head coach Theodore Whitmore will have a good idea of just where the Reggae Boyz band is when they face Argentina in a friendly international here at the Jose Maria Minella Stadium at 10:30 pm (8:30 pm Jamaica time) today.

As a result, Dwayne Miller will start in goal, backed by a three-man defence of Shavar Thomas, Jermaine Taylor and Adrian Reid.
    The four-man midfield will be marshalled by Richard Edwards and Rodolph Austin, flanked by Lovel Palmer on the right and Navion Boyd on the left.
    Keammar Daley, Omar Cummings and Ryan Johnson will form the three-pronged attack.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...review_7404820

BLACK LIVES MATTER

I'm glad we could get that formation issue out of the way!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

One Time!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

At least mo wont be complaining about T marshall in the lineup..... you satisfy.. btw Hue dont come out of retirement yet?

Comment

think about it...we needed marshall to help us against canada but we don't need him for what will turn out to be our biggest assignment for the next 3 years?!?! odd!

again, marshall is our best player, even today, but if wi building, wi building!

nuh worry bout hue. him boot dem shine and puddung!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

in your opinion who is our three most promising central defenders. And in terms of attacking what are your thoughts on sean fraser...

Comment

good .
              Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
              United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
              happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
              Probably forthcoming...

Comment

dicoy williams, linval lewis (sporting central) and jermaine taylor are obvious picks, but taylor's brother seems to be doing well playing alongside him at georges. i think christopher harvey was our best before his injury and surgery, so maybe he can get back to his better playing days.

sean fraser is a good player. i have not seen much of him since he left to play for miami a few years ago. kind reminds me of jermaine johnson, which is not very flattering. his type works hard, runs all day but does not create or score many goals. that is my last impression of him. hopefully he has improved.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So we are going with three defenders fi a shaky defense...a wha the **************** ******************** a gwaan here..
                  Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
                    So we are going with three defenders fi a shaky defense...a wha the **************** ******************** a gwaan here..
                    Argentina will be using a 4-3-1-2 , so am hoping our
                    4 man Center perform .
                    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
                    Probably forthcoming...

Comment

just hear from Bradley Stewart via Klas sports Radio and he is saying jamaica
                      going to use 6 midfielders in a 3-6-1 . 2 of the wingers will play a withdrawal
                      role .
                      Probably forthcoming...

Comment

oh lord! does it really matter?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Is some hot gal the Argentina people put close to field. Dem know seh our players lose concentration easy.

Comment

Same ting mi just notice.
                            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
                              Same ting mi just notice.
                              dem a plan fi yard properly.

Mosiah harbour view boy dem a play today, so dem better represent him and no bother get nuh red card with the bush man tackle dem.

Comment

Working...
                              X