Match - We are in serious trouble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Match - We are in serious trouble!

We appear to be slow to the ball...very slow! ...and on top of that have trouble keeping possession!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

mmmm? ...faster to the ball and we would have had 1
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

technically we seem to be having a problem!

Comment

where r u watching the match

please post info
        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Argentina dominating but yard have looked composed in a couple build ups.

Comment

Miller keep coming out and not holding onto the ball

Comment

...and missing the ball

Comment

We are too slow --- in thought and movement...
                Unfortunately we look a joke bunch! ...and Argentina is doing its part by repeated misses!

Comment

its a circus out there..very poor

Comment

better froom Miller

Comment

With Mosiah bredrin Edwards in the middle, when we get the ball is like we are one man short.

Comment

Is like a H. View comedy display out deh between Edwards and Miller.

Comment

http://www.teleargentina.com/television.html

Comment

I dunno how Mosiah seh Edwards fi play ova Morrison

Comment

unnu glad fi di feed, nuh true? at last unnu get fi see some a di jamaican players.

gwaan chat.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X