Rudolph Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudolph Austin

Let me talk about Austin since Mosiah getting overly emotional about Richie and Dwayne.

It does not seem that he has improved since he has gone overseas.

His shooting seems to have gone out the window. Everything he kicks is off target. His passing and ball control have never been that great. It is evident why he use to play in the defense for the Junior team. His movement off the ball has improved a bit and as usual he is coveirng quite a bit of the field defensively. However, I think he makes too many of these bulldozer tackles on the edge of the 18 yard box.

He has a lot to offer so hopefully we will see more of it in the coming games.
    Last edited by Me; February 11, 2010, 01:26 AM.

True he should have stayed at Portmore, he would have been further along by now
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Not sure how you reach that he should stay at Portmore. Do you have any comment regarding his level of play in the last few games he has played for Jamaica?

Comment

don't patronise me, me! just wanted to know why yuh deh pon "my players" like that. miller is not even my player, or is because him play fi harbour view? i could point out a host of players who did nothing to help their goals last night, but you just deh pon edwards and miller like a broken record!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The man still vex bout the two worst performers on the field. Stop take it so hard. Mi know you vex them flop you show. What about Austin? You have anybody you recommend for that positions? Maybe from H. View.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
            Let me talk about Austin since Mosiah getting overly emotional about Richie and Dwayne.

It does not seem that he has improved since he has gone overseas.

His shooting seems to have gone out the window. Everything he kicks is off target. His passing and ball control have never been that great. It is evident why he use to play in the defense for the Junior team. His movement off the ball has improved a bit and as usual he is coveirng quite a bit of the field defensively. However, I think he makes too many of these bulldozer tackles on the edge of the 18 yard box.

He has a lot to offer so hopefully we will see more of it in the coming games.
            Practicing...repeatedly...the correct thing brings improvement! ...that starts at his club level!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Mosiah, Edwards was crap and he should have been sent off...after a yellow card he was still flying in late with his studs up..
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

worst performers? okay, if that's what you feel.

i sense some badmind.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Your bias is truely something else.Richie was a major part of why we couldn't keep possession and were under so much pressure. You think because he covered a lot of ground and is a good man marker mean he wasn't one of the worst (or if you prefer, he wasn't among the better) performers on the field.

Comment

my bias?!?!? check yuhself.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yes your bias. Your approach is completely different when it doesn't involve ballers who you promote. It is same way you were on the tappa disappearing wagon and when Hue time come, you willing to accept that man bypassing the midfield.

Comment

Working...
                      X