RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the National Stadium doing us a disservice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the National Stadium doing us a disservice?

Too many times I have seen us looking fairly fluent on the national stadium field which is a very small international field and looking the opposite on big fields.

The stadium is small where players can mistackle, loose the ball and recover. Playing on a small field also doesn't need the passing, marking and running into position as a big field.

Do we consider one of the reason we do so bad in Mexico City is because that is a huge rhatid field plus the altitude? I have seen other teams done better than we have there.
    I hope the Academy been built have big fields for the players to train on.
    I know the difference and have see this as some who have played some football that there is a big difference between playing on a big field and a very small one.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

The National Stadium helps us because it covers the limitations of our teams. Even if we train on bigger fields (which we do need to do) it will not change the way our players move off the ball and their tactial and technical limitations. This starts from the coaching.

Comment

You are definitely on to something! ...but that is, present circumstances taken into account, a on the one hand and on the other debate.

Our less than stellar TEAMplay makes our small field tilt the 'playing field' in our direction and against our opponents...

...'memba "di impregnable Office"?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
      X