On the Jamaica game vs Argentinia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the Jamaica game vs Argentinia

Good game by Jamaica, expected tactical move by Tappa.10 men behind the ball or 11 and hope for a break.

We got it and could not hold on against an argentinian C side as I hear it they are looking at what they might have missed in the qualification process.Still its impressive we fielded a B side and did well ,almost won , 10 years ago our B side would have probably picked up 10 -0 aganist thier C side , granted that could have been the outcome yesterday , if the Argies had on thier compass on thier boots.

Glad Johnson buss di net , glad Cummings a get a long run , Tappa is really using the MLS /NPL jamaican talent in his system.Its a positive, BIG POSITIVE!

What can be said about our away game , against better teams ? we play 10 or 11 behind the ball,which basically means our midfield is weak.Not to take anything away from Tappa, but Rene did the same and it looked just as ugly as this one .

The positive from it is, it was done by a Jamaican coach with almost the same result a draw against top 10 FIFA team would have been the fair result, but with 10 to 15 min extra time a win for our opponents was the card that they wanted to play.

Another positive is with such a good performance other WC teams should be looking to play us .

I am not pleased that 12 years since our 1-1 with Brazil we play the same defensive regressive football against quality oppponents , am I expecting too much?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

1-1 or 0-0?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I forgot that long ago.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        Good game by Jamaica, expected tactical move by Tappa.10 men behind the ball or 11 and hope for a break.

We got it and could not hold on against an argentinian C side as I hear it they are looking at what they might have missed in the qualification process.Still its impressive we fielded a B side and did well ,almost won , 10 years ago our B side would have probably picked up 10 -0 aganist thier C side , granted that could have been the outcome yesterday , if the Argies had on thier compass on thier boots.

Glad Johnson buss di net , glad Cummings a get a long run , Tappa is really using the MLS /NPL jamaican talent in his system.Its a positive, BIG POSITIVE!

What can be said about our away game , against better teams ? we play 10 or 11 behind the ball,which basically means our midfield is weak.Not to take anything away from Tappa, but Rene did the same and it looked just as ugly as this one .

The positive from it is, it was done by a Jamaican coach with almost the same result a draw against top 10 FIFA team would have been the fair result, but with 10 to 15 min extra time a win for our opponents was the card that they wanted to play.

Another positive is with such a good performance other WC teams should be looking to play us .

I am not pleased that 12 years since our 1-1 with Brazil we play the same defensive regressive football against quality oppponents , am I expecting too much?
        Nice analysis.

Great fight...Poor play...but not an embarrassing result...

Something to build on...we have time...just need to see steady progress
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

No wonder you support Liverpool! You obviously know nothing about football! How dare you say Rene's team "looked just as ugly as this one"?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
          X