Fickle Football Fans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fickle Football Fans!

Since the humiliation at the hands of Everton I've been reading the reaction of many fellow MU fans. Some have started ripping Evans and I've read Cascarino saying that Wes Brown lost his form since he secured a long term contract with MU.

Firstly ... yes .. we were beaten like abused stepkids on Saturday. But Wes and Johnny were not the only ones that didn't do anything. These fickle fans seem to forget that when Rio and Vidic was out of commission, these were the 2 dudes that anchored the defense. Vidic and Rio have played 4 games together all season ... yet here with 11 games to go, the Empire is 4 points behind the pretenders from Stamford Bridge.

Now both should return for the West Ham game tomorrow, lets hope the team can pick themselves up, dust themselves off and guh pick up league #19.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I hope to see a completely different side to the one on saturday. I think the first team needs a rest. Here's my starting 11:

Kuzak
    Ferdinand
    Vidic
    Fabio
    Neville or the Brazilian
    Anderson (playing left wing)
    Darren Gibson
    Scholes (?)
    Valencia
    The African yute
    Owen/Berba
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      I hope to see a completely different side to the one on saturday. I think the first team needs a rest. Here's my starting 11:

Kuzak
      Ferdinand
      Vidic
      Fabio
      Neville or the Brazilian
      Anderson (playing left wing)
      Darren Gibson
      Scholes (?)
      Valencia
      The African yute
      Owen/Berba
      It the title race bredren, Fergie cannot take any chances now ... put out the best team. "Owen/Berba" Obviously Berbatov gets no respect!

Fergie need to ease up with the Anderson banishment. Fine him and put him back to work.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

name your team then. We need to rest the first team ASAP and West Ham is a good game to do that. We are playing at home. The other teams - Chelski, and the Gummers will also falter during the run-in. Park, Rooney and Evra were running on fumes last saturday.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

name your team then.
          VDS
          Rafeal
          Rio
          Vidic
          Evra
          Carrick
          Anderson
          Valencia
          Park
          Berbatov
          Rooney.

Depending on proceedings, Fabio for Evra .... Diouf for Rooney and Fletcher for Carrick.

Comment

name your team then. We need to rest the first team ASAP and West Ham is a good game to do that. We are playing at home. The other teams - Chelski, and the Gummers will also falter during the run-in. Park, Rooney and Evra were running on fumes last saturday.
            Rooney wasn't on fumes ... Distin was the M.O.M as far as I'm concerned. After the Aston Villa game they'll have the whole week fi rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              Rooney wasn't on fumes ... Distin was the M.O.M as far as I'm concerned. After the Aston Villa game they'll have the whole week fi rest.
              Remember that the West Ham game has been moved forward to tomorrow because of the cup final and West Ham is playing really well now so there is no room for error.

Comment

West Ham is going to test!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                X