Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronaldo hopes to play for Brazil in 2010 World Cup

Corinthians striker Ronaldo focused on unfinished business

Ronaldo has revealed that he intends to hang up his boots at the end of 2011. The striker has said that he hopes to win the Copa Libertadores with Corinthians and play in the 2010 World Cup for Brazil.

This morning, the three time World Player of the Year publicised the fact that he has signed a one year extension to his deal with Corinthians taking him through to the end of next year. When this deal runs out he will retire from playing and take a job upstairs with the Sao Paulo club.

“I only say this now because I did not want to speak before the deal was done. I have renewed my contract with Corinthians and these will be the final two years of my career,” he stated.

(continue)
    "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
    - Xavi

Who? Play in wha?

Comment

24 goals in 40 matches for Corinthians last year. Not too shabby.

But I agree that he's a long shot.
      "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
      - Xavi

Comment

Him have to go watch the World Cup from the stands after him and Adriano sabotage Brazil at the last World Cup. The two man dem walk the entire tournament.

Comment

no sah cafu an roberto calrlos leak out brazil hopes

Comment

Originally posted by 1of1 View Post
            no sah cafu an roberto calrlos leak out brazil hopes
            ... more like Roberto Carlos on that France goal.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

even before dat, dem did lame fi dat world cup, sentiment mek dem play, age ketch up pon dem caan run the line like one time

Comment

He couldn't even jump over the advertisement after scoring one of those goals. It was pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                X