Watched FSC yesterday and saw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched FSC yesterday and saw

Eric Wynaldo & Co. with their fan talk. Eric has contacts so he gets current palyers to call in and so forth. I learnt that Cobi Jones dad is a scientist (a phd) from the 60s who encountered racism at the time of the civil rights movement. This was relevant has Eric's show had a black history month segment. The main thrust of Eric's black history participation was to encourage blacks into the sport of football/soccer. I saw where Eric had Jim Brown and the President of some soccer federation speaking.

Eric and friends can said a lot of things but the fundamental is this: Blacks play american football and basketball with a certain style and flair. Soccer is being presented to the young in the states from a Euro perspective. This Euro way (should say contemporary because they played more skill ball in the 50s and 60s) of playing is boring to most kids. Show them that soccer can be fun, show them the Brasilians with the Jogo bonito. An american brother had this to saw to me about Brasil: Jawge, I like the way they (Brasil) dress in their uniform, they play , thier style it's like how we play basketball Jawge. I think if american blacks get exposed to the Brasilian way; they will jump in the sport, but showing them that boring robotic way of running and putting ball in the back of the net, then jumping around saying " I won", will not win souls

They spoke aboutt the CL was on point about the gaols in the Manu match, they seem to accept rooney's first as top notch. Wow! Eric your feeling ma aah let me stop.

i have a differnt theory about cobi's dad.....could very well be coincidence.

a cobi jones lived across the road from me back in the day, he looked a lot like this cobi jones and i believe his father's name was freeman jones and at the time he worked at the us embassy....that cobi jones and his sister would often come across the street to visit and swim..... could be a coincidence still but ...DAMN!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Is the same one Gamma and don't play games. he said his father is a scientist on FSC. He even went on to say that during the civil rights period it was like so rare to have phd. in the sciences (hence the bigotry).

So if you have phd in the sciences yuh cyaan werk ah di embassy? Anyway mi naah go in ah di grey matter wid yuh Freeman Jones is a research scientist. Google it.

Comment

who's playing games? i'm talking about what i know and there is more to the story that i don't care to publish here.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
        X