Ronaldinho goose look cook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronaldinho goose look cook

Dunga look like him nah cave in despite Dinho's great form.

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?...goal&type=lgns

Brazil Coach Dunga Loses Temper When Questioned Over Ronaldinho Absence
    Goal.com
    3 hours, 28 minutes ago

Buzz up! 0 PrintBrazil coach Carlos Dunga has reacted angrily to questions regarding the absence of Ronaldinho from his roster for the friendly against Ireland on March 2.

The 1994 World Cup winner is currently participating in a workshop organised by FIFA with other prominent coaches in Rustenberg, South Africa. However, he was not pleased when questioned by journalists over the AC Milan man's exclusion from the squad.

"I guess it's normal, because the players who are absent are always the best and everyone wants to talk about who is not part of the national team," he snapped, according to Il Corriere dello Sport.

"None of this is new on the eve of a World Cup. The questions and answers continue to be the same. The pressure on the coach of the Selecao is always very strong.

"Every region and newspaper would like to impose their own players, but I will go forward in my own way."

Dunga has repeatedly snubbed Ronaldinho this season, with speculation increasing that he will not be a part of the World Cup this summer. The Rossoneri playmaker recently hit his stride with a number of positive performances over the past few months and is currently the assist leader in Serie A this season.
    Last edited by Kurttie; February 23, 2010, 05:49 PM. Reason: addition

Dunga's actions has been saying that more than a year now!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Why unnuh ah presha senor Dunga fa now? Memba one time dinho did have VIP pass to di current squad. Now Dunga tell Dinho fi werk hard. Jus weeks ah go dem rumour say Dinho did ah drink an party (an it affect di inter game; Leanrdo say nutten nuh go so) Boss Dunga mussi hear bout it. Ah guess Dinho haffi destroy Manu all by himself (which he can at a hundred percent) and reach di CL final. Dunga will judge him off big Games. so far Dinho did well against Manu, forget the Bari game (Dunga doesn't even want to see that video )

I tell you Dinho cause it on himself, but if he works hard (which is what Dunga likes) he may make it. Hey mampi Adriano made it right? I know R9 won't. Dinho has to destroy big teams as in the barca days (big teams is the key operative here).

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        Dunga's actions has been saying that more than a year now!
        I wonder why?

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
          Why unnuh ah presha senor Dunga fa now? Memba one time dinho did have VIP pass to di current squad. Now Dunga tell Dinho fi werk hard. Jus weeks ah go dem rumour say Dinho did ah drink an party (an it affect di inter game; Leanrdo say nutten nuh go so) Boss Dunga mussi hear bout it. Ah guess Dinho haffi destroy Manu all by himself (which he can at a hundred percent) and reach di CL final. Dunga will judge him off big Games. so far Dinho did well against Manu, forget the Bari game (Dunga doesn't even want to see that video )

I tell you Dinho cause it on himself, but if he works hard (which is what Dunga likes) he may make it. Hey mampi Adriano made it right? I know R9 won't. Dinho has to destroy big teams as in the barca days (big teams is the key operative here).
          There has to be something Dinho can do to make the squad, usually it is to be among the top 22 players...
          What happens to Dunga if Dinho-less Brazil does not win the WC?

Blessed

Comment

can't wait to hear the real story from you, brickie. what, dinho slept with dunga's daughter?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Once Ronaldihno keep on produce di goods him haffi call di ballah. Unless personal tings inna di background. An di ballah come back to life like coca cola

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                can't wait to hear the real story from you, brickie. what, dinho slept with dunga's daughter?
                Doubtful, unless Dunga daughter goes for big belly has beens

Comment

What did Ronaldinho bring to the last WC side?

Comment

he was the only one trying, two lame wing back never provide no width

Comment

Working...
                    X